Friday, March 21, 2008

March Madness

March Madness is in full effect, and I can say that I am off to a very average start. Me and my buddies have been filling out the brackets for years, but I am not a huge basketball fan so I never win. So be it, this is still a great time of the year and I love watching the drama unfold.

My commissions on clickbooth have stayed consistent as of lately as I have been focusing on review sites and comparison sites with the niche of work at home. I am definitely doing better since so many people are in need of work with the economy the way it is. In a sense I feel as though I am doing something good by giving these people an opportunity to better their lives. The sad fact is that most of them will never do anything with the information that is sent to them and then will complain saying they got ripped off, solely because they are too lazy to make it happen themselves....unlike you and I!

Thats all for now,
Scorpion

No comments: