Saturday, March 22, 2008

Clickbooth, Rebate Processor

Today's post is going to be about the best offer I have ever come across in the entire industry. The offer is from Clickbooth and is called Process Rebates from home. It pays out nicely at $60 and up based on traffic amount.

I have found a nice little niche with the work from home crowd and have come up with some unique techniques of my own that I will share with time. If I could give any advice to a newbie to the space it would be to take advantage of the stage your on, meaning, look around a bit. You are in the only industry I know that everyone must have full transparency. Its kind of hard to hide what your doing if you want to be seen ;-)

If you look around at this vertical/niche your sure to come across my review/scam sites. Currently on the Rebate Processor offer I am averaging about $2,000 a day, netting around $700, not a bad days work.

Scorpion

2 comments:

Victor Caballero said...

This is great. Maybe you can share some of the ways you found to make money with Clickbooth offers. I assume you are doing mostly PPC?

SEOscorpion said...

Hey Victor how familiar with review/scam sites are you? Basically I create a site with all fresh content and build trust with the user and compare different work at home offers and/or show offers that are scams in the industry and give them links to one's that are not scams. :-)

google: work at home

I'm sure you'll see what a lot of people have copied of my original concepts

thanks for reading, stay around I am going to be showing more and more tricks I use in the future..

Scorpion