Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How it all started with Clickbooth

Hello all,

I come from a tech background with a love for anything computers. I started out in the programming side and quickly learned that I had talent in the creating of content and ability to earn income through search marketing.

I was like most other new publishers stumbling around the first 3-6 months wondering how everyone else was making so much money while I was struggling to break even on PPC. It was around the 6 month mark when I stumbled upon Clickbooth.

I noticed from the start that this was not your ordinary affiliate network. I had to go through a pretty thorough application process, in which I was called at the phone number I put down in my application to ensure I was who I said I was and infact this was my "real" phone number.

Long story short I was approved and introduced to my AM. Up to this point I had worked with roughly 3 other networks and had come to learn what I thought was the normal AM, and what they brought to the table....boy was I wrong. My new AM with Clickbooth was insiteful and informative from day 1. In 2 weeks I was having profitable campaings and actually earning a little $! It has been almost 2 years since that day and now my revenues are in the 6 figure a year range. I felt obligated to make this post and create this blog to show my appreciation to the company that I truly owe all of this to.

I will be posting all of the things that Clickbooth does for me on a daily basis and why and how I have gotten to the place that I am with them.

Till then!

Scorpion

No comments: