Thursday, March 20, 2008

Clickbooth Offers

So today I am going to talk a little about the offers Clickbooth has to offer and so on. Being a search guy, I really appreciate the wide selection so I can always have something available that is relevant no matter what niche I am planning to attack.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think they have the most exclusives of anyone in the industry. If somebody can tell me otherwise I am all ears, I have looked around quite a bit and they literally have a TON of exclusives. I generally like to stick to high payout sale campaigns, which they have a ton of aswell. They are really strong in the diet and product offers. They had the first Colon offer as well as the first Green Tea offer. Between those 2 offers I have made over 6 figures easily.

Their next largest exclusive channel is probably biz op and financial offers. For whatever reason I dont do that well with these and have tried time and time again but just cant make it work. Oh well......

I would love to hear from some of you guys if you know of anyone that has more exclusives than Clickbooth does, I really feel as though they are the best in the biz!

Later guys,

Scorpion

No comments: