Monday, October 13, 2008

Think a Free Credit Report offer would work right now?

Pretty self explanatory to say the least. America is in full financial panic mode and everyone wants/needs to know what their credit score is. With that being said, I recently started promoting a Free Credit Report offer from Clickbooth. I am entering a saturated market and not an inviting group of competitors on the search terms. They like their placement and are paying hefty amounts per click to keep it! I'm slowly but surely gaining ground though. With a couple of tricks I am edging out one at a time. It helps that Clickbooth's offer is converting over $2 a click for me, that is almost unheard of with this type of offer. I am starting to get more aggressive with my spends and should really ramp this one up quickly. Message me and I'll send you a full breakdown of how I'm doing my PPC set up!

Scorpion

1 comment:

ContentXn Network said...

Hi,

I couldnt find your contactus form on your blog or any other way to contact you.I wanted to invite you to our new site contentxn.com an adnetwork to join as a publisher.plz contact me back at contentxn.network@gmail.com for any query or for any detail visit our site.

Thanx,
Nigel.