Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Acai Berry is killer!!




Today I wanted to blog about one of the offers I am currently promoting through Clickbooth. It is called Acai Pure. I'm sure all of you by now have heard of this latest craze in the dieting world. I have promoted some dieting offers in the past but have found the niche to be highly competitive and often times not worth the time to set up. My rep at Clickbooth assured me that this was one diet offer I didn't want to miss out on, so as I always do, I took his word for it and started setting the offer up. I am using a pretty basic keyword strategy, using both basic high volume keywords as well as long tail keywords. Long story short, I've been promoting the offer for about 4 weeks now and have been operating profitably on the offer the last 2 and a half weeks. This offer kicks ass and converts like no other. Yesterday I went through and optimized my keywords (as I do every other day) and it really has improved my net. So far today I have spent $39 and have a couple conversions totaling almost $100 in commissions, not a bad start to the day!!

Later,

Scorpion

No comments: